About the Program
Connecting you with a support base of other youth leaders.
The DeVos Urban Leadership Initiative (DVULI) is about giving you what you need to be a better leader in urban youth ministry. We are a national faith-based leadership development program for urban youth workers in Christian organizations and institutions. DVULI wants to connect you with other urban youth leaders and provide you with a confidence boost and a support base. We want to see you remain in the calling to urban youth ministry, and we want to see you thrive.
“We want to see you thrive.”
This is an intensive 15-month tuition-sponsored program. Youth leaders are nominated to this program by a person of influence in their local community. Similar to grad school, a candidate needs to interview and be accepted to attend.Learn More
TO BE ELIGIBLE, CANDIDATES MUST:
- Lead a youth program or ministry
- Be willing to share leadership
- Have a strong desire to learn and a teachable spirit
- Be in a position to implement change
- Have a minimum of three years in ministry
- Fully participate as part of their current job
- Be active in church